JOB DESCRIPTION: Manufactures product according to drawings and specifications provided to assure timely manufacturing of product to customer specifications. Mentor less inexperienced production personnel in craftsmanship, company standards, and lean thinking / processing.
- Manufactures product according to drawings and specifications.
- Complete complex tasks in a given time period, adjusting for changing priorities.
- Assists in training of team members to meet established standards.
- Assures that parts or subassemblies and finished product are labeled correctly.
- Follows procedures in company handbook and other documents.
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Assures the quality of product produced is acceptable.
- Other duties that may be assigned on an as-required basis.
Required knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Experienced at effectively machining and building a fixture, hang doors, fit drawers, apply hardware and light electrical (finishing experience a plus)
- Can effectively troubleshoot problematic issues to keep projects on track.
- Basic computer skills
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Has 7 to 10 years experience in store fixture manufacturing or has completed Paragon Store Fixtures Apprenticeship course.
"*" indicates required fields