Job Description: Prepares and loads company products for shipment to the customer. Assists the shipping supervisor with job assignments and monitoring and adjusting work flow to assure timely shipment of customer orders.
- Working hands-on with project teams on-site at retail locations
- Communicating with GC and Customer
- Reading and understanding architectural drawings, blueprints, plan-o-grams, assembly instructions, and warning/safety labels
- Assembling and installing retail store fixtures
- Setting up and reconfiguring displays and products in accordance with plan-o-grams
- Competency in using a laser level
- Working with great urgency to satisfy customers and completing projects on time
- Adhering to and enforcing safety standards
- Is responsible for setting up travel and coordinating it with the lead installer.
- Competency in area of table saw, cut off saw, power plane
- Competency in scribing cabinets and trim to walls and floor
- Loads trucks and prepares common carrier shipments to meet daily deadlines or quotas.
- Warehouses fixtures.
- Gives job assignments to employees.
- Assumes responsibilities of shipping supervisor and traffic coordinator in their absence.
- Initiates discipline with the supervisor’s guidance.
- Carries the key and code for the alarm system at the SPA.
"*" indicates required fields